Log in with...
MEN'S / UNISEX ZIP-UP HOODY
Melange Mid Blue
60% GRS Recycled pre-consumer cotton organically grown
40% GRS Recycled post-consumer polyester
The aim of this standard is to guarantee the traceability and integrity of the raw materials during all the manufacturing stages.
The OCS accomplishes this goal by verifying the presence and amount of Organic Material in a final product. It provides a strong chain of custody system from the source of the organic raw material to the final product through certification.
The standard has two different types of Certification:
- OCS-100 is used only for product that contains 95% or more organic materials.
- OCS-BL (blended) is used for products that contain minimum 5% of organic materials blended with conventional or synthetic raw materials.
Continental Clothing Co. products displaying the symbol are certified under GRS by the Control Union Certifications, licence CU 828402.
The Global Recycle Standard is an international, voluntary, full product standard that sets requirements for third-party certification of recycled content, chain of custody, social and environmental practices, and chemical restrictions.
The GRS is intended to meet the need of companies looking to verify the recycled content of their products (both finished and intermediate products) and to verify responsible social, environmental, and chemical practices in the production of these products.
The objectives of the GRS are to define requirements to ensure accurate content claims, good working conditions, and that harmful environmental and chemical impacts are minimized.
The GRS addresses the flow of products within and between companies, and covers manufacturing, storage, handling, and shipping. The GRS applies to the supply chain, including all owners up to the final seller in the last B2B transaction.
Certification to the GRS is valid for one year and subject to annual renewals.
Fair Wear is an independent, non-profit organisation striving to improve working conditions in the textile industry. The foundation is an initiative by trade organisations in the textile sector, trade unions and NGO's.
Fair Wear verifies that member companies implement the Code of Labour Practice along their supply chain, and checks compliance by monitoring audits and remediation efforts. Annual reporting by member companies and by Fair Wear itself promotes transparency at all levels.
The annual performance check reports are available on the Fair Wear Foundation page here.
Continental Clothing Co. has been a member of Fair Wear since 2. October 2006.
>>> Communication by Resellers <<<
1. Resellers of Fair Wear member brands can only communicate about Fair Wear membership if they explicitly name the company or brand. For example,‘We sell products made by CONTINENTAL CLOTHING, a member of Fair Wear.’;
2. Resellers of Fair Wear member brands can use Fair Wear logo when they provide general information about Fair Wear in the ‘About’ section of a website or wherever they explain their different labels and initiatives;
3. Under no circumstances may third parties (retailers, resellers or customers, etc.) add on-garment communication about Fair Wear themselves without mentioning the member brand.
PLEASE READ Fair Wear Information for Resellers and Retailers.
Commodity code: 61102000
We are a wholesale company and do not not sell to the public.
Because of the nature of wholesale purchases, high quantities effect the price of each item which is made available to our customers.
If you are a business and would like to trade with us, you may register to do so below.
Continental, EarthPositive, Salvage and Fair Share are all registered trademarks of Continental Clothing Company. All rights reserved. © 2023
Made with by Function & Form Digital