Log in with...
WOMEN’S SLIM FIT RECYCLED T-SHIRT
60% GRS Recycled pre-consumer cotton organically grown
40% GRS Recycled post-consumer polyester
The aim of this standard is to guarantee the traceability and integrity of the raw materials during all the manufacturing stages.
The OCS accomplishes this goal by verifying the presence and amount of Organic Material in a final product. It provides a strong chain of custody system from the source of the organic raw material to the final product through certification.
The standard has two different types of Certification:
- OCS-100 is used only for product that contains 95% or more organic materials.
- OCS-BL (blended) is used for products that contain minimum 5% of organic materials blended with conventional or synthetic raw materials.
As more and more people vow never to clothe themselves in cruelty, retailers and designers are meeting the demand for animal-friendly clothes in style.
Although you can easily find fashionable animal-free products in many high-street stores, some companies go further, either by ensuring that everything they sell is 100 per cent vegan or by clearly sign-posting their vegan products. The “PETA-Approved Vegan” logo is a way of recognising these progressive compassionate businesses – and helping ethical consumers identify where to shop with confidence, safe in the knowledge that they’re not supporting the exploitation of animals.
Check the listing of brands HERE
The People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) Foundation is a UK-based charity dedicated to establishing and protecting the rights of all animals.
Like humans, animals are capable of suffering and have interests in leading their own lives; therefore, they are not ours to use – for experimentation, food, clothing, entertainment or any other reason. PETA and our affiliates around the world educate policymakers and the public about cruelty to animals and promote an understanding of the right of all animals to be treated with respect.
Fair Wear is an independent, non-profit organisation striving to improve working conditions in the textile industry. The foundation is an initiative by trade organisations in the textile sector, trade unions and NGO's.
Fair Wear verifies that member companies implement the Code of Labour Practice along their supply chain, and checks compliance by monitoring audits and remediation efforts. Annual reporting by member companies and by Fair Wear itself promotes transparency at all levels.
The annual performance check reports are available on the Fair Wear Foundation page here.
Continental Clothing Co. has been a member of Fair Wear since 2. October 2006.
>>> Communication by Resellers <<<
1. Resellers of Fair Wear member brands can only communicate about Fair Wear membership if they explicitly name the company or brand. For example,‘We sell products made by CONTINENTAL CLOTHING, a member of Fair Wear.’;
2. Resellers of Fair Wear member brands can use Fair Wear logo when they provide general information about Fair Wear in the ‘About’ section of a website or wherever they explain their different labels and initiatives;
3. Under no circumstances may third parties (retailers, resellers or customers, etc.) add on-garment communication about Fair Wear themselves without mentioning the member brand.
PLEASE READ Fair Wear Information for Resellers and Retailers.
Commodity code: 61091000
We are a wholesale company and do not not sell to the public.
Because of the nature of wholesale purchases, high quantities effect the price of each item which is made available to our customers.
If you are a business and would like to trade with us, you may register to do so below.
Continental, EarthPositive, Salvage and Fair Share are all registered trademarks of Continental Clothing Company. All rights reserved. © 2023
Made with by Function & Form Digital